Sunday, July 29, 2012

Out to Dinner

Last week I met two friends for dinner. Tomorrow morning we will meet for coffee, and by the end of the week one friend will pack her things into a truck and move back to New Jersey. I am sad to see her go, but grateful for the chance to know and love her. I wish I'd had more time to spend with Heather in the year and a half she was back in the area, but I am more than blessed to have had her in our lives while our children were growing up. She is a friend who loves unconditionally and is loved much in return.

8 comments:

  1. I adore you, my friend Martha!!! I will miss you so much!! Very thankful for our blogs and facebook that keep us in close touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I, and maybe south Jersey is not really so very far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything better than that kind of friendship.

    Love those happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. south joyzie not the other side of the world.. well actually...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might be able to find my way there again. Now to pick a weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could help you find your way, Martha:-) It would be a fun road trip! I was telling Heather today that I've always wanted to go to Lancaster, PA. (Amish Country)and she is only 2 1/2 hrs. away from there. Wouldn't that be a fun trip! We should plan it for the Spring (we will REALLY be missing her by then!!)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES, YES, YES!!!! Please plan a trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete