Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Alright Already

It's already time to start a new round of ABC Wednesday. If you care to join up, now is the time. It's already been two years since I started playing this game. Rather hard to believe, but it's true.

Time passes quickly, too quickly. I think this week I'll combine ABC Wednesday with Thursday Thirteen and give you 13 "Alreadys". Ready? (The first two are in the first paragraph.)

3. James and I have already been married over 30 years!
4. We already have a son who is 30 years old.
5. We already have three married children.
6. We are already grandparents.
7. Our oldest grandson is already almost ready for kindergarten.
8. Our youngest daughter is already 17 years old. (Today is her birthday.)
9. By this time next year, she will already have graduated.
10. 2012 is already more than half over.
11. It's already after noon, and I'm not all ready for the party.
12. I do have most of the food already made.
13. There! I'm already up to thirteen!

For more ABC Wednesday fun, click here.

  And for Thursday Thirteen, click here.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Martha! I've already gone through all the posts! But then I started yesterday. lol Love your post and I can't believe I've already been doing this since the letter B in Round 2! See you next week,

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I can't believe you've already been here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to combine the two memes. I enjoyed reading this. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Martha...this is so clever and I already love your new ABC round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome combination of meme.


    Aero 360's Arrows
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute ALREADY. Life is full of already's, like almost being 65-whoa, can't believe it's almost already here.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm not ready for summer to be half over! Glad you're joining this new round again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Over thirty years of marriage is very impressive. I can't believe half of 2012 is already over!

    My post

    ReplyDelete