Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mitten Making

Many years ago I began the long and tedious process of learning to knit. I didn't get far. In spite of my lack of knitting skills, and my rather shady sewing ability, I have put together several pairs of wool mittens. I have found the sleeves can produce a couple pairs of child-sized mittens, while the body of the sweater is great for an adult pair.
I'm not quite certain who will end up wearing these warm fuzzies, but whoever does will have toasty warm fingers.

By the way, I have delivered three Snowman fence sections to two of my friends. Not sure if I'll venture to paint any more, but there remains that possibility. Then again, maybe I'll paint some smaller snowmen instead.

4 comments:

  1. You poor baby. Come over and get a pair of mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...they turned out great! Aren't they fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fun. And they're warm too! Now where is the snow?

    ReplyDelete