Wednesday, November 23, 2011

S is for Snow

S is for snow. There is no snow on the ground today, but by the time the letter S comes round again, it will be July, and I don't want snow in July.

Winter is not my favorite season, but then again there are only four to choose from. Although freezing temperatures and snow keep me inside the house, I've decided to make the best of it and enjoy my time inside. There will be plenty of time for baking, cleaning, crafting, planning, playing, and sleeping. (A long winter's nap is always nice, isn't it?) It's cold enough outside and we've a fire in the wood stove. Bring on the snow! (Sorry, Stacy.)

To see the other participants in the new round of 
ABC Wednesday, click here!

5 comments:

  1. S is for Stacy who says,
    "Stay away snow.
    Over to Martha's
    is where you should go!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each season is beautiful in it's own way, that is for sure. I do like the coziness of winter, the holidays and the comfort food. And like you said...the things you can do indoors because sometimes you can't go out. I find I become very productive if we are snowbound.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Martha. Just wanted to stop by and say I hope you've had a lovely day. I'm thankful for you, dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Betsy. It was a wild and lovely day. I hope yours was wonderful too! Thanks for being there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SURELY don't want SNOW in the SUMMER!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete