Wednesday, November 02, 2011

It Was Wednesday

I have looked forward to Wednes- day all week long. It arrived bright and early this morning. With just Emma to put on the school bus and no other small children to keep track of, I was able to do some long neglected jobs. After checking my online accounts and downing a cup of coffee, I dragged my Kirby upstairs to battle dust bunnies. We sucked up whole families of dust creatures, chased spiders out of corners, and went through an entire exercise regimen in the process. The laundry room hummed encouragement from downstairs.

It was one of those gorgeous days that should be bottled up and savored. With temper- atures hovering in the low sixties, a walk through the orchard was imperative. I took Hannah along and we soaked in the warm air and sunshine.

If only every day in November could be so perfect.

6 comments:

  1. yay for so many accomplishments!
    you get a day off today, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But yesterday was my day off...

    Wait! A day off what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those yellow leaves are spectacular! What a beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lot's of yellow out there, Lori, with a little red and orange sprinkled in. (Thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right, it was a perfect day!!! So beautiful!!! Glad you got so much done in your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I contemplated visiting you but I hadn't planned ahead.

    ReplyDelete