Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 at 11:13 am

Today is my boy's 18th birthday! I have waited 18 years for this "11th Hour" birthday, but alas! He spent the magic moment at work where he likely got a bigger celebration and a lot more attention than I ever could have given him at home. Either way it's been pretty special having a boy whose birthday falls on Veteran's Day each year. Tonight he has plans with friends; bowling, Trash Plates (go ahead and google it...), and possibly a movie.

On Sunday afternoon we will gather the family for apple pie and ice cream. I'm looking forward to that.

So, Ben, I hope this day will be long remembered and bring a smile to your face for many years to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ben, if ya ever read yur mama's blog, happy birthed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your 11/11 Benjamin! I still find it hard to believe we both have sons named Benjamin with 11/11 birthdays. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Ben! Apple pie...what a wonderful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete