Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ABC Wednesday- Letter I

I is for ideas, and imagination.

One thing I love about children is their capacity for ideas and imagination. I have seven children and believe me they are full of ideas. What one doesn't think of, another does. Which can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on what it is. They have all kinds of ideas when it comes to group photos.

Imagination is what makes life interesting. It brings a healthy dose of laughter and laughter can be infectious. You may think my kids are being immature, but their antics bring a smile to my face even years later.

Imagine my surprise when my little daughter came downstairs dressed like this! Incredible! Yes, life with children is always interesting.

(Phew! I am rather relieved to have completed the Letter I. And here I was finding it impossible.)


To see the other participants in the new round of ABC Wednesday, click here!

9 comments:

  1. we need young people to stir up new ideas for the next generation.. lovely people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture reminds me of that famous Carol Burnett parody of Gone With the Wind, in which she says, "I saw that in the window and knew I had to have it!"

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the letter I. Fun shot with all your children and the second shot is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots of your family! They certainly are very imaginative - and cute, too.

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and this is why it's always fun at your house.
    And flowers grow to their full potential.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha Ha....what incredible imagination you had for the letter "I"... Love the last picture. How much fun is that!!!

    ReplyDelete