Monday, September 06, 2010

The Tackle Box

Lest anyone think I may have gone completely over the edge, I am here to assure you I am really okay. Life just dishes up tests and trials which must be tackled and dealt with. This is what we are doing. It is a relief to know that God is control when circumstances appear to be out of ours.

Not long ago I asked God to make me a prayer warrior. I think He is answering that prayer and for this I am thankful. There is no better way to tackle life's troubles than to pray, and there is no better way to get us on our knees than a trial.

6 comments:

  1. So true, Martha. Last year, I just felt God continually telling me to stay on my knees. Praying for you as you walk on your knees through this trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *There is no better way to tackle life's troubles than to pray, and there is no better way to get us on our knees than a trial.*

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that when we suffer trials & tribulations, we become stronger as a result! In God's world, everything happens for a reason...don't worry, be happy!! :-)
    Love you, Pam

    ReplyDelete