Monday, September 20, 2010

Point Me to My Pillow

Last week I had a migraine, so I was blessed to experience a weekend full of sunshine and void of headaches. I was outside in the fresh air and sunshine most all day Saturday. I don't know what happened this morning. Maybe I forgot to take my allergy medicine yesterday? Whatever the cause the migraine has returned... on the other side of my head leaving me with tired eyes and a queasy stomach.

I made it through the day in spite of myself and even managed to wash and fold the laundry, two loads. We had five "flowers" one of which refused to take a nap. He decided to holler for an extended period of time instead. The "grandflowers" can prove to be a challenge some days... They just don't have the same routine as the others and likely never will. I think they must get up a couple hours later than the others and therefore are not ready to sleep directly after lunch.

I stayed home from the nursing home again this week. Once my baked goods are out of the oven, I am going to take some sleepy medicine and put myself to bed. No headaches are allowed tomorrow. I have plans.

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure the migraines are allergy related, or do you need me to snap your neck? I used to think mine were allergy related until my allergist (it was Dr Arreaza at the time) told me that migraines weren't caused by allergies. He may have been wrong though, I know there are several triggers, but mine seem to be related to my spine being out of position. I know after being adjusted a couple of times, they disappear for a while. Sleep well, I love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...so sorry...I am praying for you...migraines are the worse! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. My migraines are allergy related. I do hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I slept good, woke up with a touch of headache which disappeared gradually during the morning hours. I'm good for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that nasty migraine is gone!! I do wonder which of your flowers would not take a nap.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Migraines are really frustrating sometimes. It can affect your work especially when it's really worse. But until now I don't really know the cause of migraine.

    ReplyDelete