Monday, June 11, 2007

Halfway There

Lori, if you're out there, here she is...
Bethany is about 20 weeks along now. She's looking pregnant but she's still just a little thing. Here she is, barefoot and pregnant, showing us her little vegetable garden.
Auntie Lori tells me that Grandma's always know what the baby is going to be... ahhh... I think it's a... baby. I really haven't a clue as to if its a boy or a girl. (Never was good at that.) Wednesday is the big ultrasound but Beth wants to be surprised so she's hoping she doesn't find out whether its a boy or girl. Haven't heard any talk of names and they aren't decorating the nursery yet either.


We took one of the rhubarb pies Hannah and I baked today, and a half gallon of ice cream and stopped over at Beth and Adam's house tonight for some dessert. She's still sweet on her daddy. Can't say as I blame her, I'm kinda sweet on him too.

11 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! I love the picture of her and James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why you two are so sweet on the fuzzy guy, he is a cutie. So ya had to mention the rhubarb pie again!! I don't want to know either, about the baby I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Bethany looks adorable! Wait a minute, weren't our girls just in 6th grade like a minute ago???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Heather, and Hannah was crawling around the nursery floor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather!!! Love you and miss you tons!

    I think it's going to be a boy... And I don't have any ideas for a girl name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly! Hannah was just crawling around on the floor, but not for long. She did everything super fast. Bethany, I will be thinking for you about girl names, just in case it is not a boy. What are your boy names?? I do like Jillian for a girl, but that may be getting popular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bethany, you look great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy names... I like Toby and Elias, Henry and George, and Bert and Ernie.

    Thanks Aunt Priscilla!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Herkimer is always nice...for a girl..
    Yes, you certainly do look absolutely wonderful..for a moment though I thought it was an old shot of your momma...my goodness you look like her..and thats quite the compliment..and isn't that bearded man just the most handsome man in the world...must have a handsome mom eh! whoops..I just said eh...I guess you know now eh! this must be a displaced Canadian anonymous...and a rather biased one at that..
    ps..I am going to call y'all probably monday evening..I have a meeting and will know much more by then...right now..things up...nevermind!
    Thankyou for the uptodatebabyphotos..love yous

    ReplyDelete