Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sucker

I was kinda wondering what that dress looked like after I finished the lollipop...



After yesterday's bout with the spring pollens, I decided to stay in the house a little bit more today. I only pulled a few weeds, and seeing as I enhanced my farmer's tan enough yesterday, I didn't need to spend too much time out in the sun either. Since I am destined to have a farmer's tan, I may as well get rid of everything sleeveless in my closet. I always wanted to be a farmer anyway so I guess I should be happy, huh?

8 comments:

  1. What a cute little girl! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to be a farmers wife. We are farmer tanned in our house too! What can you do? Your pictures are always so cute. Hope the allergies get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farmer tans must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I didn't know I had a farmer's tan until this morning when I took a shower and really looked!! Oh, it's a good one!! I haven't owned sleeveless in years anyway. Chubby old arms are best kept under wraps for the safety of the public. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Chubby old arms are best kept under wraps for the safety of the public. :o)"

    You're too funny. Truthfully, I'd rather keep these arms covered too. A farmer's tan ain't so bad really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picture, I love the tongue!

    I'm trying to use more sunscreen these days. I think my skin is very sun damaged from past years of abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up my summer sunblock at the store today. I just caught up on all your posts, Martha. The pictures of Bethany are great! barefoot and pregnant, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you feeling better today. She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete