Friday, June 22, 2007

Windy

It's been a cool and windy day. Even though I've been wearing a sweatshirt, I have been cold most of the day. In spite of the cold wind it has been a gorgeous day with bright sunny skies. I babysat four kids today and they were able to play outside for most of the day. Actually, I think they spent most of their time down at "Hannah's Place" as the playhouse and tire swing are the main attractions here. Hard play and fighting the wind made the girls tired this afternoon and they fell asleep watching old Andy Griffith DVD's after the boys went home. I get a break for the weekend and then will have four kids again Tuesday. I hope we have good weather, they love playing outside.

6 comments:

  1. You are my brave and fearless heroine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kinda cool and windy here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get ready for some heat again. It's supposed to be 92 on Tuesday when the kids will be back. Steven is begging me to take them to Seabreeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess we'll have to find some water... Maybe we'll go back to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo--one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be hoping for nice weather on Tuesday. It's so much nice when kids can be outside! If it's really hot, they may tire out playing in the sprinkler. It has been such a beautiful spring/early summer but I don't remember it being this cool this time of year.

    ReplyDelete