Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pain in the Neck


I made a visit to the chiropractor this morning and had my neck adjusted. The pain in my shoulder blade has lessened since my Friday trip to the zoo, but hardly disappeared. It kept me awake several nights and made it hard to accomplish much during the day. On Monday James decided I needed to make a trip to see Dr. Matt. The earliest I could get in was this morning. I was still sore for most of today even after the adjustment (which didn't surprise me) but tonight I am noticing more of an improvement. I am not much for going to any doctor's office, in fact, I usually avoid it like the plague, but I definitely don't want a repeat of what I was dealing with Friday. It was no fun!
Today, after my appointment, Hannah and I went out with Bethany as she had some errands to run and wanted some company. We stopped for a bite to eat at one of my favorite places, Wendy's. I love their dollar menu cause I can get a baked potato and a side salad for just a couple dollars and feel like I had a decent meal without being robbed. It was fun going out with Beth. She even found a dress to wear to her friend's wedding this weekend. It's not a maternity dress but it looked cute on her and will fit for at least a few more weeks. That baby is getting a little more noticeable lately.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. Glad you had a chance to go out with your girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have been in pain, but glad it is getting better.

    It's nice that you got to spend time with Hannah and Bethany. I like Wendy's too. That was my very first real job. I was impressed by the way they handled the food to keep it safe and clean and kept the kitchen very clean. I hope they are al like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are better, praise God!
    I also like the dollar meals, the dollar store and dollar sales at K-Mart. How do you drive with a shoulder that sore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it was fun going out with you Mom... And thanks for helping me find a dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you've been in pain. Hope you are all better soon. Sounds like fun with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you have back trouble but I'm glad James got you to go to the doctor. Isn't it funny how we think everyone else should go the doctor but we don't want to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I woke up with something similar a few weeks ago. NOT FUN! It's amazing how when one part of our body hurts it can affect everything we do. I hope that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete