Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Phoebe S.

I'm halfway certain she really said, "VBS," (that's Vacation Bible School) but it sounded more like Phoebe S., and I thought that was funny.

In other news, my feet are much happier in my new shoes and flip flops. They're still are bit touchy and temperamental, but once I slip them into those Tevas, they begin to smile again. They are especially pleased when I decide to sit in my rocking chair and go for a swing.

This evening it rained. Not only did it rain, but it poured! There was wind, and there was thunder and lightening. Pretty cool. I haven't seen a good rainstorm in months! I don't expect our yard will be instantly green and lush tomorrow morning, but we did get a good drenching.

Tomorrow is another VBS day. Hannah is working the sound system and I will drop one small "flower" off to enjoy Bug Zone. She came home with a plastic butterfly finger puppet today. For a minute Grandma thought it was real and told her to take it back outside. Instead I gave her a clean, empty Parmesan cheese container to keep it in. It even had holes in the top so the poor creature could breathe. I should have taken a picture! (Ah well, it was kind of like this.)


No comments:

Post a Comment