Thursday, June 07, 2012

One More

One more day and then the weekend comes, the big weekend, the weekend with a wedding sandwiched in the middle. Tomorrow evening my son and his girlfriend will arrive from Minnesota. Sometime tomorrow my very favorite mother in law will arrive with her friend "Gramma Gail". Sometime tomorrow I will probably start to panic and wonder how I will ever get everything done. But, the two items that were causing me unrest on Tuesday are settled, and not only that, but today I painted my toes!

Life never settles down for more than a moment or two, so I suppose I should just take a deep breath and get ready to run. Summer is almost here!

5 comments:

  1. oh..happy weekend~ hope everything goes well and peace and joy abound. :)

    at least your toes are pretty! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! Jim has a "girlfriend" he is bring home to meet Mama? (-:
    now I will get excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he does. :)
    Pictures will be forthcoming.

    Weekend, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures! You looked beautiful, my friend Martha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see pictures either! :)

    Thank you, my friend Heather. It was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete