Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pedi Party

I did not paint my nails, not my toenails and not my fingernails, however, there was some nail painting happening this week, and so I give you some toenails other than mine. Little girls love painting nails and they tend to be a little more adventurous, as a rule, than me, although I am still thinking about doing Ladybug Toenails again.

Emily was sporting alter- nating blue and purple nails, and since they are headed to Disney soon, she was working on putting Mickey Mouse on her big toe.

Emma, still feeling patriotic after the school's Flag Day cele- brations, went for red, white, and blue with a striped big toenail. Pretty fancy, I'd say! She's all set for the 4th of July! (I'm told the other big toe was blue with a white star, but it was inside a tall sock and tucked deep inside her Ugg boot. She only pulled out one foot to show me.)

And that is my Pedi-Party entry this time. Maybe, if I get them painted up purty, I'll show off my toes next time. For more fun, go here.

11 comments:

  1. aw...they are both so cute!

    I do like the ladybug idea! I want to try something patriot, too. Maybe I'll do that one next! :)

    Thanks for joining in...it's always fun to see the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and colorful toes here. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...def cute...love the mickey mouse anticipation of the trip...the patriotic striped toes though, i think they are my fav so far of the party...ha...very cool...

    ha. my feet have joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little girls can get away with the cutest things.
    If I did the patriotic thing, oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not very good with nail polish, and would never attempt anything other than a solid coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they had some help from my daughter Hannah.

      Delete
  6. Great looking toes!!!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! And you definitely have some very creative girls (:

    ReplyDelete