Thursday, June 06, 2013

Wet and Rainy (and my very own version of 3x's Thursday)

It's a good day to play inside. It is not a "walk in the rain" kind of day, not yet. In order to enjoy a rainy walk, both the weather and the rain must be somewhat warm, and that is the kind of rain I am looking for.

1. What do you like to do most on a rainy day?
2. Do you use an umbrella? If so, what color is it?
3. Are you afraid of thunder and/or lightening, and how do you deal with that fear?

There. Now wasn't that a fun game? Okay, so maybe not...



5 comments:

  1. 1. bake cookies and take a nap
    2. I don't usually use an umbrella, but I do have a couple for emergencies. One is purple-ish and the other is in my blog photo. The one I really want I was in a gift shop at Sonnenburg Gardens. It looked like stained glass. Pretty.
    3. I'm not typically afraid of thunder storms. If I'm up and able, I like to sit on the porch and watch. Otherwise I like to sleep during them. I sleep best during thnunder storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining here, too! And the last couple of days spoiled me! I had outside plans! ha. It's chilly and wet, but not storming.

    I don't mind rain if I'm at home...it's cozy.

    My umbrella is red, to match my boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if I had places to walk to, I would have a nice umbrella and I would use it often. A pair of boots to match would be fun too. Or maybe I'd just go barefoot. Ha!

      Delete
  3. 1. Sleep, bake or clean
    2. We have a dark blue one, but I rarely use it. I am often in way too much of a hurry to bother with an umbrella.
    3. No, I actually like them...as long as we don't lose power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Iron,bake,water my plants
    2. There is one in each car...I hate getting wet...they aren't particularly pretty..
    3. Love storms...especially at the cottage...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete