Tuesday, October 02, 2007

They're Eating Out of My Hand

Shelly and I headed for Mendon Ponds Park again today. There was a chance of showers but seeing as it hasn't rained much at all this year, we took our chances and hoped the rain would "keep up". It didn't. Our hike was cut short and we were heading out of the park shortly before noon. We were disappointed but there is a bright side to every story. The rain today means we will want to make another trip before too long.
We did get a chance to see our little friends and the woods were fairly quiet once the group of senior citizens passed by. They were as niosy as a crowd of school children and we decided we didn't want to race them through the woods or compete with them for the attention of the wildlife.
Good thing we came home early, I had a chance to take a nap.

7 comments:

  1. Seniors in mass are very much like school children on a field trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little birds eating out of your hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome squirrel picture, very close! Sorry you got rained on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never did get my nap. :( And I kinda figured you were waiting for my post! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete