Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What Does Baby Need?

I have had several people ask me what Beth and Adam need for the new baby and while they seem to have most everything in the way of clothes and supplies, they do not have a good camera. (Right now they are borrowing mine.) Therefore, if anyone out there is interested in contributing to the "Camera Fund" please send me an email at poet_tree (at) juno.com and I will send you my mailing address. Any contributions will be put toward a camera and all cards will be forwarded along with it to Beth and Adam.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. me too! gotta have a camera for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, your a grammy for one day and look at cha, doing the good things already yep on the camera fund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in....and then post lots and lots of pictures of Joshua!!
    How exciting...:)

    ReplyDelete