Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Don't Lose Your Head!

It has been a beautiful fall day, the kind that I so love to spend out walking in the orchard, exploring the farm market, or traipsing through the park but we stayed home today. It was time to be here at home getting something done, although I don't feel like much happened. Maybe it was a catch-up kind of day. If I look behind me, I'll see myself actually getting closer... but closer to what I'm not sure. (Now you see that I am really tired and should have spent an hour this afternoon catching up on some sleep!) I'm in one of those places where I can almost hear my mother telling me, "You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached!" Good thing it is, cause I think she's probably right!

Bethany went home from the hospital early this afternoon. I'm sure both her and Adam are exausted as he spent the last two nights at the hospital with her and the baby. Those hospital chairs aren't very comfy to sleep in, but who wants to go home to a dark and empty house? Now begins the real adventure!

7 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is less than 24 hours away! :) My grandmother use to say She was "at sixes and sevens" when she was overwhelmed. I still don't know what that means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the real adventure begins..!
    Looking forward to lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He stayed at the hospital?! Bet they are both glad to be home!! When I stayed with Jessi I couldn't sleep in the chair at all and ended up in bed with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, 'the real adventure' begins!! We all remember our first child, right?!
    I don't think she will have a lot of free time for blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never slept well at the hospital. Jamie always chose to sleep at home. We only live about a mile from the hospital. He was smart!
    (not to say that Adam isn't)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martha,
    Thats what I would love to do when I have a migraine!:)
    (take of my head for a while)

    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete