Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I have to admit that I am feeling rather overwhelmed this morning. On the outside I appear quiet and together, but on the inside I am not quite sure what to do next. I am still taking in the wonder of the past few days and the awesomeness of my brand new grandson. Tonight is not only Halloween but church too. Our church does its best to avoid this particular celebration, so I guess we have a class to teach this evening. That means I have to look at the lesson sometime today... There is no school tomorrow or Friday due to Superintendant's conferences which means I will have extra children those two days, and... I'm tired. I have been finding myself awake in the night this week and I didn't sleep well last night because I was laying in bed realizing that for the second week a row the garbage was not by the street...

5 comments:

  1. Don't you hate that?! (the garbage thing) I'm sorry you don't feel all together. Maybe tonight you should take a Benadryl before bed to make sure you get a quality night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I drink this tea called tranquil dreams. it is a loose tea and it works like a charm. I am tellen you. slightly spendy and it is sooo worth it. we get it at teavana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... good ideas. Wouldn't hurt to have some nice sleepy kind of tea on hand for those times when sleep is evasive. I think maybe I was having one of those short, private vacations in the tropics... They are few and far between but do happen occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find poking Carl in the middle of the night quite effective in clearing my mind of trivial thoughts. LOL, then all I have to think about is his yelling at me. :) Ah, doesn't benadryl affect your REM sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have our Teen Bible study tonight, too! (Teen CBS)

    ReplyDelete