Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Waiting Game

So today was Bethany's birthday. Since it was Tuesday, Adam had to go to his class and Beth came for supper and pumpkin pie. (Never forget the salt in your pumpkin pie...) She was feeling tired but looking beautiful. I guess the baby will not arrive on her birthday after all. Maybe Baby wanted a birthday to his/herself.

Tonight I sent my camera home with Beth so she can take pictures when the big moment arrives. Maybe she will take a picture of the beautiful cradle her daddy made for the baby...

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the photo, Martha! Very unique! And I do hope you will post a picture of the cradle!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe baby will come today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember how tiring those last few days were and how much you just wanted to finally meet and hold your little one! Yes Bethany, maybe today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting is hard but at least you know he/she will come out fairly soon. I am anxious to see him/her.

    ReplyDelete