Thursday, May 17, 2007

What to Do...


Yesterday's rain brought in some much cooler temperatures but the sun is back today and that is good. I discovered that my Jack-in -the-Pulpit is not alone in the garden. There are actually several out there. That is cool.
I have just begun the gargantuan task of pulling weeds from my "vegetable" garden. I think I may be out there until July! It's possible that I might give up, decide to go small and just put in a few peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers. We can always buy wonderful sweet corn around the corner and other gardeners beg you to take their zucchini by mid August. Small is sounding better all the time... Maybe I'll just plant grass in the rest of the areas.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, cutting back and eleminating the weeding sounds great. You got to start thinking about doing the Grammy stuff. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suppose I made the initial garden too big? Oops. Maybe it is time to start thinking about grammy stuff... After all that's all Joanne thinks about. She even bought a highchair at a garage sale the other day!!! What am I to do with her???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell her you'd really like to let your friends and family give you a baby shower so she shouldn't buy too many things. The rest of us want to have some fun too.

    ReplyDelete