Friday, May 11, 2007

Nature Preservation

A digital camera can turn almost anyone into a nature enthusiast. I was out looking for frogs in the drainage ditch (I found a nice one) and noticed that the female redwing blackbird was rather agitated at my presence. I had seen a picture of their nests online and decided to take a closer look at the cattails and see if I could find one. Here it is! I don't know if anything is in it but maybe I'll go back and check again next week.

Oh yes, we can't forget the frog, can we?

8 comments:

  1. Clock the frog and get a really close up look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to say "click".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why'd we need to click the frog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you can kiss him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, kiss the frog, LOL!! I can just see lip prints on computer screens everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that looks like a toad to me... But I have little idea what the difference is.

    ReplyDelete