Friday, May 18, 2007

Troy Boy


This is Troy's last full week here with us. Next week he will begin his summer vacation at home with his daddy who teaches at a local college. We'll have him a couple days when his brother goes on a school field trip, but otherwise we are done for the summer. It has been a pretty good year. I've learned to stay home much more and made a little money in the process. For all my time at home I'm not sure my house has been any cleaner or supper has been on the table any earlier but I think we've done okay. Life is full of changes and this is another one.

4 comments:

  1. Will he be back next school year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan right now. He'll go to preschool two mornings a week and I'll pick him up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure is a cutie, he is the one who drew you french fries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he's the one who drew me french fries.

    ReplyDelete