Sunday, May 05, 2019

The Barn Collective

A barn for Sunday. Although I took the photo Saturday... Lake Rd, at Fisher, Ontario, NY.

The sun peeks through every now and again, but mostly when I'm stuck inside. Yesterday it was gray and overcast until I came home and everyone else went out. The sun is shining now and I'm just getting ready for church. Here's hoping for a bit of sunshine this afternoon before the work week starts on Monday morning. Sunshine during the week is great, I just like a little leftover when I have a chance to enjoy it.

Running a little on empty this morning since I didn't sleep much last night. No trouble getting to sleep, but I woke up at 2 am... The coffee pot is calling.

The Barn Collective meets here.


6 comments:

  1. I didn't sleep well either, Martha. Going to bea long day here as I am helping with an open house and then have a grandgirl's dance recital.
    Have a blessed Barnside Sunday--xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always exhausted by Sunday night, but never quite ready to go to sleep.

      Delete
  2. ...gray and overcast seems to the order of the day lately. I was in Jasper yesterday taking photos in the fog, great fun. I need to check this out before the leaves cover it up. Thanks Martha for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our weather is the result of some air mass stuck over Greenland, or something like that. Spring has been slow to unfurl, but it sure is pretty.

      Delete
  3. I wish I could share some of our Sunday sunshine today.
    The sun always makes me feel like facing the day.
    We played hookey this weekend and stayed home.The conference Hubby and I worked at Thursday and Friday 9-10 hours each day, completely tuckered us out.
    We'll watch a service on line.Slept in, had a nice breakfast and are feeling human again...of course my cuppa coffee helped a bunch too. (:0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our sermon's are online now too, but I haven't stayed home to watch yet. I like being there too much.
      :0)

      Delete