Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Little Thoughts

* "Hello. My name is Martha and I am a stress eater." Nothing has proven this better than the month of April, and now May... *sigh*

* Wondering. Do "mean girls" ever change? Or do they just turn into mean women?

* It was nice today. I almost went for a walk around the block after my appointment this evening. Almost. I walked around Wegmans instead.

* Also wondering. Can I get a few days of in the "no days off granted" in the very busy month of September. There's a wedding I'd like to attend in Minnesota.

* Why, when she works so hard to have children be free spirited when it comes to art, are we to follow every jot and tittle? Does it really matter in the big scheme of things if we needed to flip yesterday's lunch with today's? It's not like we could feed them what wasn't there. Oy!

* Will I ever "get there"?

2 comments:

  1. Reading between the lines here, and guessing someone likes their rules. Some people just love to be bossy, in charge, and to enforce those rules. That leaves some of us frustrated...:). Minnesota in September, eh? That sounds lovely!!! I'm hoping to get to Oregon in December, my girl Kathryn is having a baby, and she needs her mama with her for the birth! I wish I could just go for the whole month! Anyway, keep your chin up and don't let Mean Girl get to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mean girl is separate from work.
      Minnesota is quite lovely in September.
      Didn't somebody say, "Rules were made to be broken?"
      And yes, certain people do like to be in charge.

      I pray you get to Oregon for your girl Kathryn. Keeping my chin up. "Lookin' Up" is the name of the game.
      :0)

      Delete