Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Just Stuff

I was able to get up, go to work, and function today, although I'm still not feeling my best. Yesterday's migraine changed into a tension headache and left me feeling not only achy, but sleepy as well. One of my coworkers said I "looked like death" yesterday. (Oh, dear!) And she laughed because when another teacher came along asking if I could check the spoons in the kitchen for one a child had brought in from home and lost, I looked at her and said, "No. Not today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today."  There is a black hole in this daycare center that sucks in lost spoons rendering them gone forever. I've played the "Find the Spoon" game before and it's a lost cause. Besides, yesterday was not the day to go searching for anything.

 I was out to the house in Williamson on Monday evening. The Naughties were enjoying the nice weather.


Today James replaced the stove in Hannah's kitchen here in Webster. It's been acting up for way too long and this bad landlord finally decided to ask for help. We even got a new dishwasher out of the deal.

2 comments:

  1. Why is it so hard to ask for help, I say to my self all the time?
    So glad you are better and even got a new stove and dishwasher out of it..
    Better days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Asking is almost always hard, but I am grateful for the speedy results.

      Delete