Monday, August 26, 2013

Rainy Monday Morning

It's Monday morning, and it's raining. It's one of those mornings where I could sit and soak up the not quite silent sound of falling rain...

The house is dark and Mom, after her morning bathroom visit, crawled back into her bed and under the covers. I cancelled her afternoon appointment with the audiologist. There will be no adjusting of hearing aids today. She took a fall last evening which left her battered and bruised.. She's been x-rayed and nothing is broken, but she is sore and walks with a great limp. I don't think I will want to leave her home alone for a while which means I must consider rearranging my plans for this last week of summer. Not sure quite how I feel about that...

In other news, I am wondering if it is actually possible to become burned out on children...

3 comments:

  1. I hope your Mom feels better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ladies at bible study send their prayers for your mom - you were missed! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda. Mom had a doctor appointment late this morning. Aside from her painful limp she appears to be okay. I do appreciate the prayers of my friends and missed them today and last week as well. I love you too.

      Delete