Saturday, September 15, 2012

Treasure Hunting


The Pultney- ville Garage Sales were today. There is nothing quite like a good Treasure Hunt, so, since Jim and Michele (who arrived last evening) had gone out for the day, I decided to go. I fully expected to come home virtually empty handed, but then something caught my eye, and the price was so "right" I just couldn't resist. I'm not the the world champion when it comes to getting a bargain, but once in a while my number comes up. I think my little friend will find my new toy interesting when she returns next week.


6 comments:

  1. Either we had, or someone we knew had, this growing up. Looks like it's in great condition. What a find! I think the FP Little People might like to live and play here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls never had one. (Which is probably obvious, or I wouldn't be buying one secondhand.) The Little People have their own house, but maybe they could visit once in a while. :)

      Delete
  2. OOh, that looks very fun!!! I hope you are enjoying your visit with Jimmy and Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it looks fun too, Heather!
      Jim and Michele went to visit Watkins Glen today. He wants to show her a little bit of what makes New York State special.

      Delete
  3. Doll houses are so fun...Once of my girls, preferred barns and play horses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been Bethany, but Hannah loved dolls and now she is the one in the horse barn. I think maybe Beth and Josh will find their way to the barn sometime in the future too.

      Delete