Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Hay is for Horses

H is for Hey!
And hay is for horses. :)

My daughter Hannah rides horseback at a farm for rescued horses. I tagged along with her and her friend a couple weeks ago and found myself loving the sights and sounds of the farm.It was a beautiful late summer day.
There were several hens, as well as a rooster, wandering about the property. I caught this one visiting the resident heifer back behind the barn. I am hoping I can make another trek out to the horse farm before the leaves fall and the weather turns cold.

For more ABC Wednesday fun, click here.




8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, and the way you format your posts...
    Very attractive and interesting...
    Great job...

    Cheers!
    Linda ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda. Perhaps I have a bit of OCD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore horses, such magnificent creatures. Went horseback riding in the mountains of Colo last year.
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. A horse rescue farm? How nice. Well, I mean, how nice that someone does it, not nice that it needs to be done! I think horses are such beautiful animals.

    And, from a technical perspective, as another blogspot user, I'll ask if you have problems on posts like this, with multiple photos in various positions? Whenever I try to do that, I invariably run into problems with formatting--makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, yourself. Like the shots.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your post very interesting. Great photos as well. It gave me one of those "DUH" moments also.

    I highlighted all the "H's" in my post like you did but I did just the one letter and not the word. "DUH", why didn't I think of that. It would have been so much easier to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheri, I drag the photos around, add spaces, cut words in half, check the preview... Yeah, it's a little crazy.

    Rita, I highlighted both ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some lovely H this week. I like the horse and hen.

    Hello in Korean language
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete