Friday, August 06, 2010

The Show Goes On!

Last night I went to a show. I was invited because I am "The Grandma". Ben and Hannah went with me because they are the uncle and aunt. There was singing and dancing, there was wiggling and waiting. There was one small participant who I couldn't keep my eyes off. The leader of the show called him "Romeo" but he looked very much like Josh to me.

I especially liked the tap dancing. We were told that "Romeo" "did not have a conscience" and that the job of the young lady to his left was to provide him with one. (Aren't those tap shoes special? I think "Romeo's" Uncle Ben was just slightly jealous. He's wanted to try tap dancing ever since being introduced to Shirley Temple years ago...)

10 comments:

  1. tap dancing....how cute. Boy those boys are growing.

    How is your hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandma-ing is the best,isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures. Adam left the camera battery home, so we have 0 photos. Yes, Romeo is his pet name at "L's" house. Wasn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to take a few pictures and then tried to catch something on video, but I was on the opposite side of the stage from the little darling I so desperately wanted to capture.

    Wanda, the hand is doing fine so far.

    Yes, Judi, being a Grandma is the best!

    And Bethany, it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see next year's show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I just got home from Michigan and caught up on your posts. Sorry to hear about your hand getting burned!

    ReplyDelete