Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Little Bit of Hope



And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
I Corinthians 13:13

My husband's alarm goes off a bit earlier than I choose to rise in the morning. I lay in bed this morning listening to the voice on the other side of the radio. It was David Jeremiah preaching on hope. I have been pondering it all day long.

Hope...

Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5

How do I pass hope on to those around me, those whose lives touch mine? I will be thinking on this for some time to come.

3 comments:

  1. I love listening to David Jeremiah, but I never get to anymore. When is he on now?

    Good food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. Click the link and find out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Jeremiah is one of our favorites radio and tv preachers.


    I love that we have HOPE!

    ReplyDelete