Sunday, May 23, 2010

Being Transformed

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2

There is no doubt these little flowers are undergoing a transformation. Something deep within is causing a visible change in the outward appearance. (Yes, I'm getting redundant here... Be patient with me, please.) My question is, is my life being changed from deep within? Is there a visible difference on the outside part of my life? Am I more like Christ today than I was five years ago? One year ago? Or even yesterday?

Today I am tired. It has been a tough week physically. I am fighting sinus issues and allergies and just want to sleep. I am weary in the battle at the moment, but God is here with me, still working deep within and changing my life, and I am grateful. He is not finished with me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment