Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Evening

Josh came to play for a little while. We decided to go for a little walk in the orchard across the street. Josh likes to collect things like sticks, rocks, and seeds. Tonight he found some pine cones.

Last night Hannah and I went on an "overnight". She was "wired" and I was sleepy. I'm still sleepy; that is what allergies do to me in June. They make my eyes tired and sleepy. Anyway, Hannah was wired up last night at the Sleep Center. We go back in a few weeks to see if they found anything unusual.

8 comments:

  1. Was it hard for her to get to sleep all wired up? Did they have a bed for you too, or did you sleep in a chair there for the night? Let me know what they find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Josh getting swung in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah sleeps light so anything wakes her up. They had Murphy beds that dropped down out of a cabinet. The mattresses had plastic covers and made noise whenever we moved. I tried to lay still so Hannah could sleep but I had to move sometimes. (Once she woke up when her friend stayed overnight because she "heard someone breathing".)

    Hi Mama! I liked that picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little boys, with rocks, sticks, bugs and seeds.... my grandsons too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine what fun it is to walk with this little grandson-sunshine-boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha.... my blog really has a new face now... beside the banner that Kansas Bob helped me with, I borrowed your wall paper since I loved it the first time you posted it on your wall.
    Hope you don't mind being copied. You just have great taste!!
    Come by and see the new look!!!

    Love and Hugs
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are they looking for in Hannah's sleep patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are checking for sleep apnea, although the Dr at the sleep center doesn't think she has it. Hannah, however, does notice herself stop breathing in her sleep. She wakes up when it happens. It really scared her when it first started last summer but now she is getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete