Tuesday, December 02, 2008

No Fear

Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:31
I have been reading Facebook notes the past month or so and find myself drawn into some controversial subjects. There are so many different things to think about it can make my head spin. Sometimes that is a good thing because it makes me stop and consider what I really believe and whether or not I need to make some changes in my life. I know God isn't finished with me yet and I still have so much to learn. He is continually changing my heart and filling me with more of Jesus. There are times when I feel myself resist His touch but I know He only wants what is best for me. I am trying to listen more intently to His voice and find myself less reactive than I once was. Sadly, I still react in ways that do not always honor or glorify Him and must go to Him over again to ask forgiveness and beg His power in my life. I know His hand is on the sparrow, so He is here with me too.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he is here with us. Lately he hasn't felt as close to me, but I know he's there and that he cares for me. Also when he doesn't feel close, it's because I have moved away. I do desire a closer walk, so I must prove it by spending more time on my knees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I've been convicted about one of my fav tv shows. Don't cha hate it when that happens? But it's so freeing when you follow the Lord!

    ReplyDelete