Monday, December 22, 2008

A Bitter Chill

The weather has been just bitter! We are forcast to have a warm up this week and by Christmas the prediction is for rain. You never can tell what it will do out there...

I still don't feel ready for Christmas but today we cleaned the house and tomrrow I will be doing some baking. Maybe tonight I will make some toffee before the weather turns and it rains instead of snows. I think I'm done shopping although I don't have much to wrap. This was the plan and so we are sticking to it. I hope no one is too disappointed.

5 comments:

  1. I don't have much to wrap either. I'm also hoping no one's disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so pretty. I finally got my shopping done today. I will wrap it all up tomorrow while D is at work. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did much less for the kids than in past years, but even at two a piece, we had tons of wrapping, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My toffee is soggy. I can only hope that the ones I already gave away stayed firmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, The imagenary ones you sent me are not soggy, they are gone! :)
    Just now catching up after Paul's visit. I will understand if you don't blog much during Jim's visit. I sure hope he makes it home for the Holidays. Gotta make those moments last!

    ReplyDelete