Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Little Bit of Chaos

If I had not raised seven children of my own... If I had not always had a house full of children... If my childhood home had been quiet and orderly... Well, this scene just mught put me over the edge. Fortunately, I have learned that toys are not dirt and children don't stay small forever. Most of the toys are now picked up and put into their buckets. The fence is rolled up and in the corner. Tyler and Alysa are watching Rudolf and Josh is terrorizing Ben and Hannah...

6 comments:

  1. Does this mean I have to post a picture of my messy dining room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks of a warm and family filled home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid chaos is only temporary, as you well know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fortunately, I have learned that toys are not dirt and children don't stay small forever."

    Nice! That's one for writing down in parenting advice books. :o)

    ReplyDelete