Friday, June 16, 2006

Thursday's Thirteen (On Friday)

Thirteen Things About Blogging-

1. Blogging helps get the thought out of your mind and into writing.
2. Requires a computer and working fingers.
3. Blogging enables one to visit another culture or country without leaving home.
4. It keeps me laughing.
5. Encourages me to think.
6. Blogging is a creative outlet.
7. Enables me to meet other people...
8. ... and gives me a little glimpse into someone else's world.
9. Could be a great family connection if everyone was involved.
10. Is a great place to post photographs.
11. Also a great way to keep updated on people who need prayer.
12. Can be very addicting...
13. ... and is "heaps" of fun!

3 comments:

  1. You forgot one. Blogging keeps people up too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, it gives me something to do while Dave's watching the ball game.

    ReplyDelete