Thursday, June 15, 2006

Chicken Little or A Little Chicken?


I took the kids over to swim at Becky's this afternoon. While they took their "polar bear" swim (the waterwas only 71 degrees), I played with some polymer clay. I also brought along a book to read, a children's book, but found I had left my glasses at home. I don't know where because I was sure I had them along. I also took the camera, just in case anything interesting happened by. There is one lonely chicken over there, (too old to lay good eggs and too tough to eat) who seems to enjoy human company. It followed Ben around for a little bit reminding me of a song my father used to sing... " Please don't send my boy to prison, for there he shall never roam. My boy didn't steal that chicken, that chicken just followed him home."

3 comments:

  1. does anybody have anything to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr...71 degrees. Our kids won't go in water that cold anymore, they got too spoiled with the heater. I just got home from work, so I have no idea how warm the pool is, but yesterday it was 80.

    Cool chicken!

    ReplyDelete