Saturday, June 10, 2006

Chilly Day

Today was rather chilly for being mid May. I looked at the newspaper online this morning and it said the temperature was 50 degrees with a "real feel" of 43. Brrrrrr! It was rainy, cold, and windy. Kind of reminded me of the "too nice" weather we had back in January. I knew it would catch up to us! The sunshine finally made its appearance round about noon and brought along some warmer temps. It was just warm enough for an outside picnic over at Priscilla's house. I think it will be rather cold again tonight, its down to 53 already. I hope my garden can handle it okay. I would be so sad to see all those yummy vegetable die.

5 comments:

  1. I think that you are a month behind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt like November to me yesterday at Priscilla's house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be sad to see all those veggies die too! I am looking so forward to lunch or dinner at your house! Yum!
    Of course I would enjoy your company too not just food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it "may" be June, but it sure doesn't feel like it. :)

    ReplyDelete