Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Jumanji Vine


James and I went out for lunch yesterday afternoon and then took a walk on a nature trail. It was a nice walk and again brought back childhood memories of playing in the woods. It was a nice relaxing time out together, so relaxing that I was having a tough time staying awake on the way home.

I tried to take some opictures but the squirrels wouldn't hold still. Instead I found this cool vine. It's a Jumanji vine, I think.

Last night we had the family and some friends over for supper and fixed strawberry shortcake for Nate's birthday dessert. He has it every year and we never get tired of it!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy, strawberry shortcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanuts! Gotta bring peanuts for the squirrels and then they'll hold still for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And who could ever tire of strawberry shortcake?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't hear any strange drum beats did you?

    ReplyDelete