Monday, June 12, 2006

A Light at the End of the Tunnel


Well, the weather seems to be warming up again and James is on his way home. He called last night from somewhere in South Carolina, so I expect he will get here sometime today. Whether it will be late afternoon or evening, I haven't a clue, but he is on the way.

My sunburn has healed to the point of peeling and it's time to mow the lawn again. I think I'll keep my shoulders covered this time. Not only are they still sensitive but it's not quite warm enough for me to wear a tank top out there today. Besides, I think maybe my shoulders got enough sun last week to last them the whole summer...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, the rest of your family is coming home! I see Florida is bracing for a tropical storm. It looks pretty nasty on the news. (Keaton Beach, wherever that is)

    I'm glad your sunburn feels better.

    ReplyDelete