Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Surprise!


Well, today is our 25th wedding anniversary. Our kids threw us a wonderful surprise party down at the park on Sunday afternoon. Imagine using Father's Day as a cover! Hey, it worked and the party was a success. Although I knew they were scheming, somehow their dad thought they had forgotten all about us. Even knowing something was up, I didn't expect it to be on Father's Day, so I was surprised too. We even got to see some old friends which made it a bigger surprise. I'm not sure how all these people ever kept the secret for so long.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It was a very nice party on Sunday. Michael and Steven were really happy to see you all on Sunday night too. They were hoping someone would come over to swim with them. Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I was sooo sorry that I couldn't make your party. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lot of fun! Congratulations guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete