Friday, June 09, 2006

Seeing Double

(I posted two of these pictures accidentally, honest!)

Today is an in-the-house kind of day. I did see the sun peeking through the clouds once or twice but the threat of rain is too obvious. It has sprinkled just enough to make the grass wet and is too cold to be out in the dampness for long. Yes, it's a good day for doing laundry, washing dishes and vacuuming. I do need to get out to the grocery store but that is going to wait until this evening. Hannah has gone to stay overnight with a friend so, with Joe at work, it's just Ben and me this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww... Look at the little goslings! I wonder where you took that picture. :)

    I actually went up to the town park today to see if I could get some pix of the goslings that I saw there just the other day. Of course it started raining when I got there - but there wasn't a goose or a gosling to be seen! I wonder what could have become of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They like to disappear into the tall grass and hide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good day to work, which is what I did from 9-3. I got the kids on the bus and then left, and was home again when they got here.

    Those are very cute baby goslings!

    ReplyDelete