Sunday, January 18, 2015

Warm Winter Day

It was a "warm" winter day, if one can call 40 degrees Fahrenheit warm. Snowmen think it's warm. It makes them feel soggy. It also helps get them here in the first place. Too bad I didn't take advantage of the opportunity (I thought about putting a couple of drivers in those Cozy Coupe kiddie cars...) but I was in the house attempting to make tamales and entertain company. I even got to wrap my arms around that littlest grandson of mine.

A conversation with my daughter revealed that tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr Day. No school means no Emma tomorrow morning. No Emma = no bus stop, and that means I don't have to drag myself out of bed before the sun rises. :0)

4 comments:

  1. Somebody is honna sleep in......:o)
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...no school here either! No lunches to pack tonight and sleeping in in the morning. yay! Well, the boys won't sleep in, but I might just a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slept until 8 o'clock. That's pretty good, I think.
      :0)

      Delete