Monday, January 26, 2015

It Was A Good Day

Yesterday I was hunkered down on the couch with a headache. It was one of those headaches that doesn't want to leave no matter what and makes one's head drawn to pillows. At bedtime I took some sleepy medicine along with some ibuprofen and crawled under the covers early. Today was a better day. No headache and no ibuprofen.

Coffee was a good friend this morning. It chased the sleepiness away and made possible my morning accomplishments; laundry, dishes, clothes folding, and sheet changing. On my way out to the bus stop with Emma I filled the bird feeder and tossed a few peanuts on the ground for Little Red.

This afternoon Rachel and I went out to visit Tim again. He is walking even better than two weeks ago and I caught him smiling and making eye contact with Rachel. One of the aides at the house mentioned it likely being due to a change in his medication. Whatever the reason, I am glad to have my brother back again. It was a good day.
:0)

10 comments:

  1. I was happy to see him be a little more like his old self today. I forgot to bring some pictures again. Next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, now that he is getting back to his old self we'll have to think up some wonderful things to talk about.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Good that your headache was gone....
    Good things accomplished....
    Good news about Tim....
    Good day indeed...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the meds change is working! Yay!

    You are taking the BEST photos of that squirrel...wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now we hope they don't give him anything else stupid like that last one.

      Isn't he the cutest little squirrel? It helps that the tree is right outside the window.
      :0)

      Delete
  4. I am so glad to hear Tim is walking even better.

    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better today. I was sick on Saturday with a migraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to see him up and walking, and even better to watch him look at Rachel and smile.

      Hate headaches!

      Delete
  5. Good to hear Tim is doing better. Your pictures of your "RED" are so adorable. Hope you feel fit as a fiddle tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a good weeks so far. No more headaches.

      Yes, that little squirrel is quite the character.
      :0)

      Delete