Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Drinking Habits

I am not drinking enough water anymore. Water is cold and plain and coffee tastes ever so good when the weather is chilly. Nothing is quite so lovely as wrapping a pair of cold hands around a steaming hot cup of coffee, breathing in it's lovely aroma, and sipping that sweet and savory brew. I am quite certain I might be able to survive the warmer months without my beloved French Vanilla (or Irish Creme, or Almond Joy) cappuccino, but giving it up or trading it in for plain cold water during the coldest time of the year? I do not have the will, and besides it's hard to type wearing mittens.


4 comments:

  1. I was going to ask you yesterday how you were doing with the water. I can't gulp down cold water, either! But I've been making it luke warm and doing pretty well with that. I can tell I feel better! Also, if you take lots of vitamins/supplements that helps you get more water in you, too. ha.

    Still....I agree...there's nothing better than coffee. I still drink my full pot each day. ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know I am not alone in my struggle/endeavor. I've found a cup with a straw also helps get the water down. SO long as I remember to fill it, that is. :)

      Delete
  2. I was so with you in January, lots of water and limited coffee. Then I became hyper sensitive to caffeine. I had so much trouble sleeping that I gave up. Maybe I will try again in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you give up the coffee or the water?

      Delete