Monday, November 12, 2012

Wedding Plans

My son and his fiance are have set a wedding date of April 27, 2013. For the first time one of our children is getting married out of town. We get to travel this time, to Minnesota. I guess you might say I am a little bit excited. I only wish April didn't sound so far away, but at least the long winter will be past and spring will have (hopefully) arrived.

As long as I will be visiting Minnesota, I think I shall endeavor to find a blog friend or two while there. I mean, I think it would be a shame to travel all that way and not meet up for lunch or something, especially if I bring my sisters along.

I haven't been to Minnesota since I was five. I can hardly remember back that far anymore, but there are pictures somewhere to prove it.

Photos courtesy of http://www.blog.theenchantedimage.com

13 comments:

  1. What a darling couple. Love both pictures, the steps, and the tree. So lovely!!

    Hope you get to meet some blog friends. How special will that be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda.

      And that would be very special. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you get to meet some blog friends too!!!!!! (happy dance)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about that very thing tonight...meeting up with Kristina! (happy dance too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping all three of us can meet Kristina. I think that would be great!

      Delete
    2. I would LOVE to meet all of you! I am so excited already!

      Delete
    3. That will be so much fun for all of you--a bonus on top of the wedding!
      maybe I'm just a wee bit green-eyed : )

      Delete
  4. Sounds very fun! What a cute couple, too! They look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the engagement pictures!!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, Heather.

      I got something in the mail from your boy too. :)

      Delete