Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It Was on a Wednesday

Today started out terribly sleepy, but ended on a better note. Aside from my terribly allergic feeling eyes (I've not been taking my allergy meds lately...), I am feeling pretty good. I did take two naps today, one this morning and another this afternoon, and then decided I needed to get something accomplished.

Since my dogs have a veterinarian appointment in the morning (oh, help me!) I thought I should give Sofie the Flea Magnet a flea bath, Into the sink she went with a fair amount of blue Dawn dish detergent. Jasmine had to be retrieved from Martin's house where she had gone sometime yesterday when I was out to Ladies' Prayer. Into the tub went Jasmine with another fair amount of blue Dawn dish liquid, but not because she has fleas.

By the time I was done washing dogs I felt like I too needed a bath and so I climbed into the shower. (No, I did not wash with blue Dawn...) After dinner another family member also needed a shower, and so I helped my mom up the stairs. I'm kind of glad the cats are self cleaning.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment